Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Valentine's workshop

Hi everyone,

Valentine's day is comming and I have this upcoming wokshops for kids.  I still have some space available but it is filling up quickly.  Looking to spend some quality time with your child, grandchild, nephew or niece? I just have what you need! Get ready to celebrate Valentine's Day! These workshops are for kids 6 to 12.  You will make lollipop covers for your classmates.

When: February 5th and 12 at  1:30 PM 
Where: In my house in Riverbend
Cost: $15.00 per child, includes all material to make 18 (parents are welcome to stay at no extra cost).

Space is limited

Please contact me to get directions and confirm your attendance.

France
 (403) 236-1238
http://www.francepelletier.myctmh.com/

1 comment:

  1. Great job on your first post France!! Good luck with the class.

    ReplyDelete