Tuesday, April 3, 2012

My favorit procduct from Close To My Heart :Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge

I have been using my Cricut Art Philosopy cartridge so much lately to cut cards and embellishments. What I love about this cartridge  is that it is versatile, I can cut basic shapes, letters, 3-D items, flowers etc.This card was entirely cut with the Cricut and the Art Philosopy cartridge.



All products used are Close To My Heat otherwise mention:

Cricut Art Philosophy Collection (Z1686)
My Acrylix Stamp set THANKS (A1125)
Chocolate, Sweet Leaf, Tulip and Colonial White Cardstock
Chocolate Ink stamp pad (Z2111)
Sponge Dauber (Z726)
Bonding Memories® Glue (1512)
Liquid Glass (Z679)
Opaques Mocha Adhesive Gems (Z1333)
Ribbon from my stash



Instruction:

Cut the card using Chocolate card stock (C/S) using <Square 3> <Card> at 4 1/4 " p.43
Cut 1 2nd layer using <Square 3> with Sweet Leaf C/S at 3 3/4" and
Cut 1 3rd layer using <Square 3> with Colonial White C/S at 3 1/2"
Cut 1 <Shift><Branch1> with Sweet Leaf C/S at 1 3/4" p.43
Cut 2 flowers using Tulip C/S one at 2" and one at 1 3/4" <Font><Tag 5>  p.69

To assemble:

Ink with Chocolate ink the edge of the leafs, the Sweet Leaf and Colonial White squares using a sponge dauber.
Roll the flowers to make a rosette and glue to the base using Liquid Glass.
Attache Opaques Mocha adhesive gems to the middle of the rosette. I like to secure it with the Liquid Glass.
Stamp Thanks using Chocolate ink pad, on the Colonial White Square
Attached all pieces as shown add a little piece of ribbon and you have a beautiful thank you card ready to give.



Tips: Did you know you can use our Bounding Memories Glue to revive your Cricut cutting mat?

When my Cricut cutting mat is not sticky enough to hold the cardstock in place, I clean it with a cleaner (I used Lysol for kitchen) and a microfiber cloth. Once it is dry I apply a thin coat of Bonding Memories Glue. I let it dry very well so it become a temporary bond. The first few times you use it it will be very sticky so do not put too much pressure on your cardstock.


Have a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment