Thursday, June 21, 2012

Summer is here!

Today is the first day of summer! I just couldn't wait for it to arrive. This morning  I went for a bike ride  at Carbun Park with my son. After all the rain we got  lately everything is green and  refreshing.  I love the smell of the woods after the rain. It brings back memory of going to summer camp when I was young. With the sun and the bird singing, it reminded me to take out this beautiful stamp set and create something with it. I will post my artwork when it's done. Enjoy this beautiful day and I will be back soon.

France

 You have until the end of the month to get this stamps of the month: Life is Tweet.  Don't forget it is also Stampaganza! When you buy 2 stamp sets you get the 3rd one Free. It is the time to get all the stamp sets you are dreaming to get!




No comments:

Post a Comment