Friday, September 12, 2014

Cricut Artfully Sent Collection

This is a card maker dream come true!



Finally the new CTMH Cricut Cartridge is available to order. We made a few cards at convention  and I  fell in love with it. We can make beautiful 3D pop up, scenes, sentiments, sleeves and pocket cards.  I can't wait to receive my order.



To order your cartridge you can go online.  

Contact me if you place an order of $150.00 and you will receive $25 of selected products. This offer is not valid on line.)  

Even better, if you host a gathering, the total of all your orders is $250.00 or more, you could buy this cartridge for half price. Now we are talking! This can also be an online gathering. Just contact me.

Talk to you soon,.. I need to place my order.

France




No comments:

Post a Comment